Friday, August 11, 2006

Oldies

I feel like putting up some of my older work here. There are a couple reasons for this. Some of it I still really like, while some I think is utter trash. I also want to fill this thing with purty images, to solidifiy a little more as an art blog. But mostly I want to get it allout of my system, so that I have nothing to fall back on. After the next couple of posts, I'll have nothing else to put up here, therefore adding tomy motivation to work faster. Starting off, here are some single pieces I did for myself. They're either for fun or study, but no sequential work...


Ah, my love of monochrome


Honestly I don't know where this came from, or what it means.

This is one my favorite peices. It started off as an anatomy study and eventually took control of itself.


That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home